Monday, November 2, 2009

FLUFF XVII IN ASCII

FLUFF is a crazy DUTCH magazine that comes out different each time. This time they used ASCII which is the code that is used to convert photos into simplified images using all the symbols on the keyboard.

CLICK HERE TO SEE ISSUE 15

The newest cover below:

interesting...the whole thing is like this???

product pages in code, hmmm...I like that new colorway

This issue was bound so all the pages had to be cut open. As i cut open the pages the colorful shiny guts spewed out, not easy with my one good arm...but still something to do.

nassim has been getting thunders and spitfire for a few years

tristan is a new flow rider for real, thunder and spitfire...the kid rips...

justin brock got some love

2 comments:

Xela said...

Really sick edition! Took me a hour to rip all the pages :)

'NT said...

I HAVE YET TO GET ALL OF THEM RIPPED OPEN, AND HONESTLY I DID NOT GET IT FOR THE FIRST FEW MINUTES...